Wednesday, April 16, 2008

ARTIST: Caught me whilst a lyin'


As Chris said, it's the end of the semester and that means finals.
And unless someone wants to write a paper for me on determining the vegetation health of reclaimed mining operations outside of Terra Haute, IN using unsupervised classification algorithms, well then this is gonna be short. (You're impressed aren't you? Don't lie.)

Quite frankly, Kings of Leon rock.
Thats what they are, they're a rock band (with whisperings of Lynyrd Skynyrd) and you should love good rock music.
And Ragoo is a rock song and I've been loving it when my 'Finals playlist' cycles through so I can hear it again.

Good luck with finals or any of the other little tests life hands out. WIAC loves you.

Ragoo - Kings of Leon

from the album Because of the Times (Amazon/iTunes)


No comments: