Friday, May 22, 2009

ARTIST: The Sound Of Arrows

About a week ago I got an email from my friend James filling me in on a bunch of scandinavien artists he's been listening to lately. There were a bunch of names on the list I'd never heard of, so needless to say, I was pretty excited to dive in. Well, I've been thrilled with most all of them, so you can expect to see them popping up here soon.

Anyways, this is one of my favorites from my new "JAMES SUGGESTS" playlist. The Sound of Arrows hooked me right from the first few seconds of their song "M.A.G.I.C." and have had me smiling wide ever since. I mean, how could you not? This is just a "smile wide" kind of song. The kind that has me shamelessly car-dancing with the windows down, and not even caring! Seriously. Not even caring. This is fantastic.

mp3: The Sound of Arrows - M.A.G.I.C.
from the M.A.G.I.C. EP (iTunes)

No comments: