Monday, October 13, 2008

NEWS: A celebration!

Do you wanna hear something crazy? Yes? Well, this is our 100th post. Yeah, crazy I know. I hope you've enjoyed it as much as we have, 'cuz we're having a blast. So, in honor of this, our 100th post, I offer you this true story:


I accidentally stumbled onto iTunes's new visualizer the other day when I hit the wrong keys (Apple/T), and I was so happy I did! If you haven't seen it yet, you should check it out - it's called Magnetosphere and it's pretty mesmerizing (see surrounding screen-shots). It's kind of like you're watching some cosmic landscape unfold in time to the music, with stars and supernovas and 4th of July fireworks all in on the show. The jury is still out on 'Genius' for me, but I give this new visualizer two thumbs up, four stars, and a big hug.


The coolest part is that I was listening to this song (see below) by the Apples in Stereo when I stumbled onto this little bit of psychedelia - and I can't really think of a more perfect song to get spaced out to. Can you? If you can think of one, let us know in the comments! Thanks!


The Apples in Stereo - Strawberryfire
from the album Her Wallpaper Reverie (Amazon/iTunes)

No comments: